1Q96 Pages 3 &4
The following LIVEs took place since the last issue:
Here is a list of EVTS tickets relating to INVISION Pharmacy or Med/IV Charting. If you are encountering a similar problem, please open up a ticket for your client and have Tech Support reference the appropriate ticket below:
Fixed: on 12.95 SUP/96.1 SUT.
Fixed: User can now user Enter Pharmacy Unrelated Credit. On 2.96 SUP/96.2SUT, T-RXGEEU01 stacks T-RXGEMD05 when entering pharmacy unrelated credit.
Fixed: on 11.95 SUP/96.1 SUT. Revised T-OCLAST01 to not do the DVA of %PCCOMPT, and changed the conditional stack logic to WHERE ALL OF %PCSUBNO IS VALUED AND %ZVPAIND IS UNVALUED THEN %PCCOMPT=Y, $P=CHPPAE13.
Fixed: one the 1.96 SUP/96.1 SUT - T-ZHGEDW00 should not contain the %ORPCPOT=ZHPCCN00.
Fixed: Changed CHPPOC01/02 to support %OCPRNPG=1 to page break for PRNs - on 1.96 SUP/96.1 SUT
Fixed: To change the allowable report edits in S-SCMAIN01:
- Stack S-SCMAIN01
- Option 10 ALLOWABEL REPORTS EDIT
- Inquire on Report Lib. and Report (Action = I)
- Action = N until the nurse station appears in the bottom field
- Action = C add the character needed for scheduling replacing any end character (i.e., ? or !); these are important
- Hit enter twice to process
Fixed: The recommendation was to place a TCL in the enter order pathway to use a class 2 daily frequency and make the start D/T and stop D/T different (separate by 15min up to 23 hrs).
I would like to report a fix to an earlier-reported EVTS ticket #1089474 (Carilion Health Systems). When you key in order duration in #hrs for a PRN order, the system tends to calculate a stop D/T one occurrence less than the specified #hrs duration. A fix came out some time ago (93.12 SUP/1.94 SUT) to move the order start time to the order stop time for a PRN order when the new field, %ORSTPTI=1 and is placed in the AUDA before CHPPO190 runs. Everyone should be taking advantage of this new %field, otherwise, your recurring PRN orders will not be as long as you would like.
The latest customer memos for INVISION Pharmacy, Med/IV Charting and related areas are listed below.
1. #867 (August 25, 1995) Install Model Physician View Order Entry - (9.95 SUP/95.4 SUT )
2. #873 (August 25, 1995) Enhanced Contraindications Update And Display Pathway - (9.95 SUP/95.4 SUT) - The enhancements to Contraindications include:
- Redesign of the Contraindication display screen to emphasize the contraindication descriptions and reactions.
- Alphabrowse (against the Service Master) by patient allergy to find and carry the allergy code into the Contraindication pathway. This will minimize the guess work associated with assigning the code to the patient-specific allergy.
- Creation of a separate allergy code for each ingredient of a combination product.
- Addition of a selection list from the hospitals most common contraindications and reactions.
3. #874 (August 25, 1995) Enhanced Print/Display Patient Orders Program - (8.95 SUP/95.4 SUT) - Print/Display Orders has been enhanced to include to CHPPO477:
- Order Approaching Expiration and Orders Pending Countersignature sort to the top of the orders display with banners.
- The Orders Approaching Expiration display can include or exclude one-time orders.
- The new sort option enables subdepartments to be sorted in the order specified.
- The new selection options that enables selection by status process date and time.
- One-time orders that have ended can remain on an Active Orders Display or Orders Approaching Expiration Display for a specified number of hours by department and subdepartment.
- D/Cd orders can use the D/C D/T rather than the Stop D/T when qualifying orders on the Order Stop D/T.
- Non pharmacy orders can have a second line of order information defined on both displays and prints.
- Long order descriptions (up to 99 lines) can be printed.
- The preconfirmation session indicators remain with the order, allowing orders entered together to be grouped on the print report.
4. #902 (October 27, 1995) - Print/Display Patient Orders Enhancements (11.95 SUP/96.1 SUT) to CHPPO477:
- Option to include held orders in the active display.
- Option to unload the order information without display/printing the detail first.
- Ability to exclude departments and statuses from display/print.
- Ability to suppress the no orders qualified error message on the Rounds Report.
- Ability to sort orders by dept/subdept.
- Ability to display a users full name rather than the sign-on ID in the Print/Display Patient Orders Detail.
5. #903 - (November 27, 1995) - Clinical Observations and Results (COR) Outbound Interface to SMS Pharmacy (12.95 SUP/96.1 SUT) - For those INVISION clients who have installed SMS Pharmacy as a standalone, departmental system, this enhancement will be useful in allowing pharmacy personnel to view INVISION COR results on SMS Pharmacy. Up to thirteen COR values can be displayed on the SMS Pharmacy expanded patient information screen. Their abbreviations and display order can be modified and can be unique for each pharmacy function set used. Delivery Systems Version 22.0 is a prerequisite for installing the COR Outbound Interface. Note: COR results were made available to INVISION Pharmacy in 8/93 (see Customer Memo #590).
6. #908 (November 24, 1995) - Medication/IV Orders Install Model Enhancements (12.95 SUP/96.1 SUT) includes:
- Clinical Intervention - allows clinical user to input, store, display and print information relating to intervening in the patient care.
- Tapering Dose pathway - facilitates order entry of taper dose orders, creating up to five single orders.